The author would like to thank Michael R. Powers for helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article. In addition the author would like to thank the Gesamtverband der Deutschen Versicherungswirtschaft (German Insurance Association), Berlin, for its help in collecting the data used in this article and for its financial support.
New Risk-Based Capital Standards in the European Union: A Proposal Based on Empirical Data
Article first published online: 15 APR 2004
Risk Management and Insurance Review
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 41–52, March 2004
How to Cite
Schmeiser, H. (2004), New Risk-Based Capital Standards in the European Union: A Proposal Based on Empirical Data. Risk Management and Insurance Review, 7: 41–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1098-1616.2004.00035.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!