Being Relaxed and Powerful: Children’s Lived Experiences of Coping with Stress
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 National Children’s Bureau
Children & Society
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 203–213, May 2009
How to Cite
Kostenius, C. and Öhrling, K. (2009), Being Relaxed and Powerful: Children’s Lived Experiences of Coping with Stress. Children & Society, 23: 203–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1099-0860.2008.00168.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Accepted for publication 8 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!