On the Rapid Rise of Social Networking Sites: New Findings and Policy Implications
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 National Children’s Bureau
Children & Society
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 75–83, January 2010
How to Cite
Livingstone, S. and Brake, D. R. (2010), On the Rapid Rise of Social Networking Sites: New Findings and Policy Implications. Children & Society, 24: 75–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1099-0860.2009.00243.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!