Blame the Parents? Challenges for Parent-Focused Programmes for Families of Gang-Involved Young People
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Children & Society © 2009 National Children’s Bureau and Blackwell Publishing Limited
Children & Society
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 371–381, September 2011
How to Cite
Aldridge, J., Shute, J., Ralphs, R. and Medina, J. (2011), Blame the Parents? Challenges for Parent-Focused Programmes for Families of Gang-Involved Young People. Children & Society, 25: 371–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1099-0860.2009.00282.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2009
- Accepted for publication 17 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!