The Spirit Level: Why Equal Societies Almost Always do Better
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 National Children’s Bureau and Blackwell Publishing Limited
Children & Society
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 251–252, May 2010
How to Cite
Roberts, H. (2010), The Spirit Level: Why Equal Societies Almost Always do Better. Children & Society, 24: 251–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1099-0860.2010.00290.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!