Supporting Children’s Social and Emotional Well-being: Does ‘Having a Say’ Matter?
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Children & Society © 2010 National Children’s Bureau and Blackwell Publishing Limited
Children & Society
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 447–457, November 2011
How to Cite
Graham, A. and Fitzgerald, R. (2011), Supporting Children’s Social and Emotional Well-being: Does ‘Having a Say’ Matter?. Children & Society, 25: 447–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1099-0860.2010.00295.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication 19 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!