Engaging Parents in Parentline Plus’ Time to Talk Community Programme as Part of England’s Teenage Pregnancy Strategy: Lessons for Policy and Practice
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Children & Society © 2010 National Children’s Bureau and Blackwell Publishing Limited
Children & Society
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 443–455, November 2012
How to Cite
Cullen, M. A., Davis, L., Lindsay, G. and Davis, H. (2012), Engaging Parents in Parentline Plus’ Time to Talk Community Programme as Part of England’s Teenage Pregnancy Strategy: Lessons for Policy and Practice. Children & Society, 26: 443–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1099-0860.2010.00350.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication 26 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!