From ‘public health’ to ‘safeguarding children’: British health visiting in policy, practice and research
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Children & Society © 2011 National Children’s Bureau and Blackwell Publishing Limited
Children & Society
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 116–126, March 2013
How to Cite
Peckover, S. (2013), From ‘public health’ to ‘safeguarding children’: British health visiting in policy, practice and research. Children & Society, 27: 116–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1099-0860.2011.00370.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication 17 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!