Adolescents’ Views on Families as Metaphors in Hong Kong: Implications for Pre-counselling Assessment
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Children & Society © 2011 National Children’s Bureau and Blackwell Publishing Limited
Children & Society
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 104–115, March 2013
How to Cite
Chan, Z. C. Y. (2013), Adolescents’ Views on Families as Metaphors in Hong Kong: Implications for Pre-counselling Assessment. Children & Society, 27: 104–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1099-0860.2011.00390.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication 19 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!