Presented at the Sixty-Third Annual Meeting, The American Ceramic Society, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, April 25, 1961 (Glass Division, No. 26-G-61).
Viscosity Determination of Boron Oxide and Binary Borates
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 83–88, February 1962
How to Cite
LI, P.-C., GHOSE, A. C. and SU, G.-J. (1962), Viscosity Determination of Boron Oxide and Binary Borates. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 45: 83–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1962.tb11085.x
Based on parts of a thesis submitted by Pei-Ching Li in partial iulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in chemical engineering, University of Rochester, June 1959.
Gouq-Jen Su is professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Rochester, At the time this work was done, the other writers were graduate assistants in chemical engineering, University of Rochester. At present, Pei-Ching Li is meinber, High Temperature Materials Department, Research Division, Kaytheon Company, Waltham, Massachusetts.
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2006
- Received October 12, 1960; reviscd copy rcceived August 14, 1961.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!