Presented at the Sixty-Fifth Annual Meeting, The American Ceramic Society, Pittsburgh, Pa., April 30, 1963 (Glass Division, No. 16–663).
Properties and Structure of Glasses in the Binary Systems Alkali—TiO2
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 47, Issue 9, pages 455–463, September 1964
How to Cite
RAO, Bh. V. J. (1964), Properties and Structure of Glasses in the Binary Systems Alkali—TiO2. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 47: 455–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1964.tb14435.x
The writer is senior research ceramist, Research Department International Resistance Company.
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2006
- Received July 23, 1963; revised copy received May 7, 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!