Now research chemist, Lighting Research Laboratory, Lamp Division, General Electric Company, Nela Park, East Cleveland, Ohio 44112.
Equilibrium Order-Disorder in Spinels
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 578–583, November 1967
How to Cite
DATTA, R. K. and ROY, R. (1967), Equilibrium Order-Disorder in Spinels. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 50: 578–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1967.tb15002.x
Presented at the Sixty-Fourth Annual Meeting, The American Ceramic Society, New York, N. Y., May 2, 1962 (Electronics Division, No. 12-L-62).
This work formed part of the research in Crystal Chemistry supported by the Institute of Exploratory Research of the United States Signal Corps Engineering Laboratories under Contract DA36–039 SC-85311 and appeared as Technical Report No. 3 with the Final Report dated October 20, 1961.
At the time this work was done the writers were, respectively, research associate, Department of Geophysics and Geochemistry, and director, Materials Research Laboratory, The Pennsylvania State University.
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2006
- Received November 15, 1966; revised copy received April 28, 1967.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!