Now research engineer, Applied Research Laboratory, United States Steel Corporation, Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146.
Fracture of Tempered Glass
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 75–78, February 1968
How to Cite
BARSOM, J. M. (1968), Fracture of Tempered Glass. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 51: 75–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1968.tb11840.x
Presented at the Sixty-Ninth Annual Meeting, The American Ceramic Society, New York, N. y., May 2, 1967 (Glass Division, NO. 20–G-67).
At the time this work was done, the writer was senior research engineer, Glass Research Center, Pittsburgh Plate Glass Company.
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2006
- Received June 14, 1967; revised copy received August 18, 1967.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!