Now senior engineer. Research and Development Center. Westinghouse Electric Corporation, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15235.
Sintering of ZnO: II, Density Decrease and Pore Growth During the Final Stage of the Process*
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 525–528, September 1968
How to Cite
GUPTA, T. K. and COBLE, R. L. (1968), Sintering of ZnO: II, Density Decrease and Pore Growth During the Final Stage of the Process. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 51: 525–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1968.tb15680.x
Based on a thesis submitted by T. K. Gupta for the Doctor of Science degree in ceramics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Supported by the United States Atomic Energy Commission under Contract AT(30-1)-2574.
At the time this work was done, the writers were, respectively, research assistant and associate professor of ceramics, Department of Metallurgy and Materials Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
For Part I of this paper. see pp. 521-25, this issue.
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2006
- Received February 12, 1968; revised copy received April 8, 1968.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!