Now with the Materials Science Department, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois 60201.
Average Grain Size in Polycrystalline Ceramics
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 443–446, August 1969
How to Cite
MENDELSON, M. I. (1969), Average Grain Size in Polycrystalline Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 52: 443–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1969.tb11975.x
Presented at the Pacific Coast Regional Meeting, The American Ceramic Society, San Francisco, Calif., November 2, 1967 (Electronics I, Paper No. 3).
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2006
- Received August 7, 1968; revised copy received February 28, 1969.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!