Presented at the Sixty-Ninth Annual Meeting, The American Ceramic Society, New York, N. Y., May 2, 1967 (Glass Division No. 29-G-67). Received May 29, 1968.
Ti4+ Coordination in Glasses in RO-TiO2 Systems
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 57–58, January 1969
How to Cite
SARJEANT, P. T. and ROY, R. (1969), Ti4+ Coordination in Glasses in RO-TiO2 Systems. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 52: 57–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1969.tb12665.x
Based on a thesis submitted by P. T. Sarjeant for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in solid state science, Materials Research Laboratory, The Pennsylvania State University.
This work was supported by the Advanced Research Projects Agency under Contract DA-49-083 OSA-3140.
At the time this work was done the writers were affiliated with the Materials Research Laboratory, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa. 16802. P. T. Sarjeant is now at Westvaco Research Laboratory, Laurel, Maryland 20810. Rustum Roy is also affiliated with the Department of Geochemistry and Mineralogy, The Pennsylvania State University.
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!