Now with Materials Studies Section, Owens-Illinois Technical Center, Owens-Illinois, Inc., Toledo, Ohio 43604.
Equilibrium Cation Distribution in NiAl2O4, CuAl2O4, and ZnAl2O4 Spinels
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 55, Issue 8, pages 395–398, August 1972
How to Cite
COOLEY, R. F. and REED, J. S. (1972), Equilibrium Cation Distribution in NiAl2O4, CuAl2O4, and ZnAl2O4 Spinels. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 55: 395–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1972.tb11320.x
Presented at the 73rd Annual Meeting, The American Ceramic Society, Chicago, Ill., April 28, 1971 (Basic Science Division, No. 58-B-71).
Based on a thesis submitted by Richard F. Cooley for the Ph.D. degree in ceramics, State University of New York College of Ceramics at Alfred University, June 1970.
Supported by a National Aeronautics and Space Administration fellowship.
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2006
- Received September 29, 1971; revised copy received March 10, 1972.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!