Member, the American Ceramic Society.
A Critical Evaluation of Indentation Techniques for Measuring Fracture Toughness: I, Direct Crack Measurements
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 533–538, September 1981
How to Cite
ANSTIS, G.R., CHANTIKUL, P., LAWN, B.R. and MARSHALL, D.B. (1981), A Critical Evaluation of Indentation Techniques for Measuring Fracture Toughness: I, Direct Crack Measurements. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 64: 533–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1981.tb10320.x
Supported by the Australian Research Grants Committee, the Australian Department of Defence, and the U. S. Office of Naval Research.
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2006
- Received October 22, 1980; Revised March 3, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!