Member, the American Ceramic Society.
Reanalysis of Wustite Electrical Properties
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2006
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages C-24–C-26, February 1982
How to Cite
Gartstein, E. and Mason, T. O. (1982), Reanalysis of Wustite Electrical Properties. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 65: C-24–C-26. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1982.tb10374.x
Contributing Editor—W. J. Smothers
Presented at the 83rd Annual Meeting, The American Ceramic Society, Washington, D. C., May 4, 1981 (Basic Science Division No. 28-B-81).
Supported by the U.S. Army Research Office under Contract No. DAAG29-80-C-0035.
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2006
- Received August 13, 1981; revised copy received October 30, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!