Member, the American Ceramic Society.
Crack-Interface Grain Bridging as a Fracture Resistance Mechanism in Ceramics: II, Theoretical Fracture Mechanics Model
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 289–294, April 1987
How to Cite
MAI, Y.-W. and LAWN, B. R. (1987), Crack-Interface Grain Bridging as a Fracture Resistance Mechanism in Ceramics: II, Theoretical Fracture Mechanics Model. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 70: 289–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1987.tb04983.x
Presented at the 88th Annual Meeting of the American Ceramic Society, Chicago, IL, April 30, 1986 (Basic Science Division, Paper No. 166–B–86) April 16, 1986;
Supported by the U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research; support for Y.-W. M. provided by the NBS Guest Worker Program.
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2005
- Received April 16, 1986; received September 2, 1986; approved October 14, 1986.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!