Member, the American Ceramic Society.
Dehydration of Hydrous Zirconia with Methanol
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages C-190–C-191, April 1988
How to Cite
Jones, S. L. and Norman, C. J. (1988), Dehydration of Hydrous Zirconia with Methanol. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 71: C-190–C-191. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1988.tb05871.x
Contributing Editor—B.M. Moudgil
Supported by Magnesium Elektron Inc., Manchester, England.
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscipt No. 199915. Received July 21, 1987; approved October 1, 1987.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!