Member, the American Ceramic Society.
Effect of Ta2O5, Nb2O5, and HfO2 Alloying on the Transformability of Y2O3-Stabilized Tetragonal ZrO2
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 115–120, January 1990
How to Cite
Kim, D.-J. (1990), Effect of Ta2O5, Nb2O5, and HfO2 Alloying on the Transformability of Y2O3-Stabilized Tetragonal ZrO2. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 73: 115–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1990.tb05100.x
Presented in part at the 89th Annual Meeting of the American Ceramic Society, Pittsburgh, PA, April 28, 1987 (Basic Science Division, Paper No. 126-B-87).
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript No. 198740. Received December 15, 1988; approved May 24, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!