S. M. Wiederhorn—contributing editor
Reply to “Comment on ‘Defect Equilibria and Transport in YBa2Cu3O7-x at Elevated Temperatures: I, II, III’”
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages 1753–1756, July 1991
How to Cite
Nowotny, J. and Rekas, M. (1991), Reply to “Comment on ‘Defect Equilibria and Transport in YBa2Cu3O7-x at Elevated Temperatures: I, II, III’”. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 74: 1753–1756. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1991.tb07183.x
Supported by the Commonwealth of Australia through the Department of Industry, Technology, and Commerce and the Commission of European Communities through Grant No. BREU-0144-C.
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript No. 197144. Received February 14, 1991; approved April 4, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!