Member, American Ceramic Society.
Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Hot-Pressed Silicon Carbide-Aluminum Nitride Compositions
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 325–333, February 1992
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Zangvil, A., Landon, M. and Thevenot, F. (1992), Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Hot-Pressed Silicon Carbide-Aluminum Nitride Compositions. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 75: 325–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1992.tb08182.x
D. J. Green—contributing editor
Presented in part at the 93rd Annual Meeting of the American Ceramic Society, Cincinnati, OH, April 29, 1991 (Paper No. 2-SVIP–91).
Supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Materials Sciences, under Contract No. DEFG02–91ER–45439.
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript No. 196721. Received May 9, 1991; approved October 22, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!