Member, American Ceramic Socicty.
Role of Interfacial Carbon layer in the Thermal Diffusivity/Conductivity of Silicon Carbide Fiber-Reinforced Reaction-Bonded Silicon Nitride Matrix Composites
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 334–340, February 1992
How to Cite
Bhatt, H., Donaldson, K. Y., Hasselman, D. P. II. and Bhatt, R. T. (1992), Role of Interfacial Carbon layer in the Thermal Diffusivity/Conductivity of Silicon Carbide Fiber-Reinforced Reaction-Bonded Silicon Nitride Matrix Composites. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 75: 334–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1992.tb08183.x
W. K. Tredway—contributing editor
Supportcd jointly by the NAS/l-l.ewie Reeearch center, Cleveland, OH, and by thc I hermuphysical Rewarch Laboratory ul the Advanccd High Temperatiire Matet-ials Laboratory at Vlrginia Polytechnic Inalitu(e and State Unibcrsilv.
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript No. 196481. Received August 8. 1991; approved October 22, 1991. Supported jointly by the NASA-Lewis Research Center, Cleveland, OH, and by the Thermophysical Resarch Laboratory of the Advanced High Temperature Materials Laboratory at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!