Member, American Ceramic Society.
Indentation Method for Determining the Macroscopic Fracture Energy of Brittle Bimaterial Interfaces
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 413–417, February 1992
How to Cite
Bhattacharya, A. K., Petrovic, J. J. and Danforth, S. C. (1992), Indentation Method for Determining the Macroscopic Fracture Energy of Brittle Bimaterial Interfaces. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 75: 413–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1992.tb08195.x
M. Thouless — contributing editor
Supported by the Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Science.
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript No. 196801. Received April 5, 1991; approved October 22, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!