Member, American Ceramic Society.
Formation of Al2O3/Metal Composites by the Directed Oxidation of Molten Aluminum-Magnesium-Silicon Alloys: Part II, Growth Kinetics
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 455–462, February 1992
How to Cite
Nagelberg, A. S., Antolin, S. and Urquhart, A. W. (1992), Formation of Al2O3/Metal Composites by the Directed Oxidation of Molten Aluminum-Magnesium-Silicon Alloys: Part II, Growth Kinetics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 75: 455–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1992.tb08201.x
C. A. Handwerker—contributing editor
Supported in part by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency and Office of Naval Research under Contract No. N00014–85–C-0015.
Technology patented by Lanxide Corporation and included under the Tradename DIMOXTM directed metal oxidation technology.
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript No. 196770. Received April 19, 1991; approved October 31, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!