Member, American Ceramic Society.
Preparation of High-Strength and Translucent Alumina by Hot Isostatic Pressing
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 469–473, February 1992
How to Cite
Mizuta, H., Oda, K., Shibasaki, Y., Maeda, M., Machida, M. and Ohshima, K. (1992), Preparation of High-Strength and Translucent Alumina by Hot Isostatic Pressing. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 75: 469–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1992.tb08203.x
G. L. Messing—contributing editor
Now with Toshiba Ceramics Co., Ltd., Kariya 448, Japan.
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript No. 196691. Received May 20, 1991; approved November 15, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!