Member, American Ceramic Society.
Recovery of Crack-Tip Transformation Zones in Zirconia After High-Temperature Annealing
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 474–476, February 1992
How to Cite
Shaw, M. C., Marshall, D. B., Heuer, A. H. and Inghels, E. (1992), Recovery of Crack-Tip Transformation Zones in Zirconia After High-Temperature Annealing. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 75: 474–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1992.tb08204.x
D. R. Clarke—contributing editor
Present address: 17 Rue de Bizy, 27200 Vernon, France.
Supported at Rockwell by the U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research under Contract No. F49620–89-C-0031 and at CWRU by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. DMR90–19383.
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript No. 196581. Received July 5, 1991; approved October 28, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!