Member, American Ceramic Society.
Extended X-ray Absorption Fine Structure (EXAFS) Study on the local Environment around Copper in Low Thermal Expansion Copper Aluminosilicate Glasses
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 477–478, February 1992
How to Cite
Kamiya, K., Okasaka, K., Wada, M., Nasu, H. and Yoko, T. (1992), Extended X-ray Absorption Fine Structure (EXAFS) Study on the local Environment around Copper in Low Thermal Expansion Copper Aluminosilicate Glasses. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 75: 477–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1992.tb08205.x
R. R. Tummala—contributing editor
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript No. 196570. Received July 8, 1991; approved October 18, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!