Member, American Ceramic Society.
Effects of La2O3/ZnO Additives on Microstructure And Microwave Dielectric Properties of Zr0.8Sn0.2TiO4 Ceramics
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 77, Issue 12, pages 3215–3220, December 1994
How to Cite
Kudesia, R., McHale, A. E. and Snyder, R. L. (1994), Effects of La2O3/ZnO Additives on Microstructure And Microwave Dielectric Properties of Zr0.8Sn0.2TiO4 Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 77: 3215–3220. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1994.tb04572.x
V. R. W. Amarakoon—contributing editor
Presented at the 93rd Annual Meeting of the American Ceramic Society, Cincinnati, OH, May 1,1991 (Electronic Division, Paper No. 108-E-91).
Based on the thesis submitted by R. Kudesia for the Ph.D. degree in ceramics, Alfred University, Alfred, NY, 1992.
Supported by the Center of Advanced Ceramic Technology at the New York State College of Ceramics.
McHale Consulting, 1532 Moland Rd., Alfred Station, NY 14803.
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript No. 194567. Received May 17, 1993; approved August 23, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!