Member, American Ceramic Society.
Effective Ionic Radius of Y3+ Determined from Lattice Parameters of Fluorite-Type HfO2 and ZrO2 Solid Solutions
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 597–599, February 1994
How to Cite
Kim, D.-J., Hyun, S.-H., Kim, S.-G. and Yashima, M. (1994), Effective Ionic Radius of Y3+ Determined from Lattice Parameters of Fluorite-Type HfO2 and ZrO2 Solid Solutions. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 77: 597–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1994.tb07035.x
M. F. Trubelja—contributing editor
Support for D.-J. Kim was provided by Korea Ministry of Science and Technology under Contract No. 6-2E12510.
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript No. 194152. Received October 5, 1993; approved December 1, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!