Member, American Ceramic Society.
Effect of Texture on the Rate of Hydroxyapatite Formation on Gel-Silica Surface
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages 2463–2468, September 1995
How to Cite
Pereira, M. M., Clark, A. E. and Hench, L. L. (1995), Effect of Texture on the Rate of Hydroxyapatite Formation on Gel-Silica Surface. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 78: 2463–2468. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1995.tb08686.x
P. Brown—contrihuting editor
Supported by NIDR Grant No. P50DE09307-01 and AFOSR Grant No. F49620-92-3-035 1.
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript No. 193914. Received January 7, 1994; approved June 22, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!