Member, American Ceramic Society.
Structural Characterization and High-Temperature Behavior of Silicon Oxycarbide Glasses Prepared from Sol-Gel Precursors Containing Si-H Bonds
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 379–387, February 1995
How to Cite
Sorarù, G. D., D'Andrea, G., Campostrini, R., Babonneau, F. and Mariotto, G. (1995), Structural Characterization and High-Temperature Behavior of Silicon Oxycarbide Glasses Prepared from Sol-Gel Precursors Containing Si-H Bonds. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 78: 379–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1995.tb08811.x
C. Pantanw–Coutributing editor
Supported by NATO under Contract No. CRO 931453 and by MURST 40%.
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript No. 193715. Received March 29, 1994; approved August 29, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!