Member, American Ceramic Society.
Effect of Yttrium and Lanthanum on the Tensile Creep Behavior of Aluminum Oxide
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 1013–1017, April 1997
How to Cite
Cho, J., Harmer, M. P., Chan, H. M., Rickman, J. M. and Thompson, A. M. (1997), Effect of Yttrium and Lanthanum on the Tensile Creep Behavior of Aluminum Oxide. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 80: 1013–1017. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1997.tb02936.x
D. S. Wilkinson—contributing editor
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript No. 191425. Received October 28, 1996; approved January 24, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!