Member, American Ceramic Society.
Defect Chemistry of Donor-Doped and Undoped Strontium Titanate Ceramics between 1000° and 1400°C
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 80, Issue 10, pages 2549–2562, October 1997
How to Cite
Moos, R. and Hardtl, K. H. (1997), Defect Chemistry of Donor-Doped and Undoped Strontium Titanate Ceramics between 1000° and 1400°C. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 80: 2549–2562. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1997.tb03157.x
Y.-M. Chiang—contributing editor
Supported by “Keramikverbund Karlsruhe–Stuttgart (KKS)” of the state government of Baden-Württemberg.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript No. 191779. Received March 28, 1996; approved February 25, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!