Member, American Ceramic Society.
Properties and Microstructure of Molybdenum Disilicide–β′;-SiAlON Particulate Ceramic Composites
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 80, Issue 11, pages 2837–2843, November 1997
How to Cite
Huang, C. M., Yuh, C. Y., Farooque, M., Zhu, D., Xu, Y. and Kriven, W. M. (1997), Properties and Microstructure of Molybdenum Disilicide–β′;-SiAlON Particulate Ceramic Composites. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 80: 2837–2843. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1997.tb03201.x
J. J. Petrovic—contributing editor
Supported in part by the U.S. Air Force of Scientific Research Office through Grant No. AFOSR–F49620–93–1–0227 and the U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Materials, under Grant No. DEFG02–91ER–45439.
Presented at the American Ceramic Society 20th Annual Conference on Compos-ites and Advanced Ceramics, Jan. 7–11, 1996, Cocoa Beach, FL (Poster No. CP–14–96F).
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript No. 191619. Received August 6, 1996; approved April 9, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!