Member, American Ceramic Society.
Leakage and Reliability Characteristics of Lead Zirconate Titanate Thin-Film Capacitors
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 80, Issue 12, pages 3127–3132, December 1997
How to Cite
Al-Shareef, H. N. and Dimos, D. (1997), Leakage and Reliability Characteristics of Lead Zirconate Titanate Thin-Film Capacitors. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 80: 3127–3132. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1997.tb03240.x
W. Huebner—contributing editor
This work was performed at Sandia National Laboratories and supported by the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract No. DE-AC04-94AL85000. Sandia is a multiprogram laboratory operated by Sandia Corporation, a Lockheed Martin Company, for the United States Department of Energy.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript No. 191285. Received January 10, 1997; approved April 15, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!