Member, American Ceramic Society.
Crystalline Copper Phosphates: Synthesis and Thermal Stability
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 80, Issue 12, pages 3133–3138, December 1997
How to Cite
Bamberger, C. E., Specht, E. D. and Anovitz, L. M. (1997), Crystalline Copper Phosphates: Synthesis and Thermal Stability. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 80: 3133–3138. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1997.tb03241.x
R. S. Roth—contributing editor
Sponsored by the Division of Materials Sciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (managed by Lockheed Martin Energy Research Corp.) under Contract No. DE-AC05-96OR22464.
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript No. 191438. Received October 24, 1996; approved April 21, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!