Member, American Ceramic Society.
Influence of Thermal and Electrical Histories on Domain Structure and Polarization Switching in Potassium-Modified Lead Zirconate Titanate Ceramics
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 328–336, February 1998
How to Cite
Tan, Q. and Viehland, D. (1998), Influence of Thermal and Electrical Histories on Domain Structure and Polarization Switching in Potassium-Modified Lead Zirconate Titanate Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 81: 328–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1998.tb02338.x
W. Huebner—contributing editor
Supported by the Office of Naval Research (ONR) under Contract No. N00014-95-1-0805 and by Naval UnderSea Warfare Center under Contract No. N66604-95-C-1536.
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Manuscript No. 191381. Received November 18, 1996; approved May 28, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!