Member, American Ceramic Society.
Measurement of Gas Transport through Fiber Preforms and Densified Composites for Chemical Vapor Infiltration
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 1298–1304, May 1998
How to Cite
Starr, T. L. and Hablutzel, N. (1998), Measurement of Gas Transport through Fiber Preforms and Densified Composites for Chemical Vapor Infiltration. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 81: 1298–1304. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1998.tb02481.x
R. Naslain—contributing editor
Supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Fossil Energy Advanced Research, and Technology Development Materials Program.
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2005
- Manuscript No. 191547. Received February 24, 1997; approved August 1, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!