Member, American Ceramic Society.
Microstructural Design of Silicon Nitride with Improved Fracture Toughness: I, Effects of Grain Shape and Size
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 81, Issue 11, pages 2821–2830, November 1998
How to Cite
Becher, P. F., Sun, E. Y., Plucknett, K. P., Alexander, K. B., Hsueh, C.-H., Lin, H.-T., Waters, S. B., Westmoreland, C. G., Kang, E.-S., Hirao, K. and Brito, M. E. (1998), Microstructural Design of Silicon Nitride with Improved Fracture Toughness: I, Effects of Grain Shape and Size. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 81: 2821–2830. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1998.tb02702.x
S. M. Wiederhorn—contributing editor
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Manuscript No. 190763. Received August 20, 1997; approved March 17, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!