Member, American Ceramic Society.
Ferroelectric Thin Films of Bismuth-Containing Layered Perovskites: Part I, Bi4Ti3O12
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2005
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 81, Issue 12, pages 3253–3259, December 1998
How to Cite
Du, X. and Chen, I.-W. (1998), Ferroelectric Thin Films of Bismuth-Containing Layered Perovskites: Part I, Bi4Ti3O12. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 81: 3253–3259. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.1998.tb02764.x
B. A. Tuttle—contributing editor
Supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. DMR-97-96219. The use of facilities of the Laboratory for Research on the Structure of Matter at the University of Pennsylvania supported by NSF-MRSEC under Grant No. DMR-96-32598 is acknowledged.
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2005
- Manuscript No. 190944. Received June 6, 1997; approved March 16, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!