Member, American Ceramic Society.
Control of Phase and Pore Structure of Titania Powders Using HCl and NH4OH Catalysts
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2004
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 92–98, January 2001
How to Cite
Song, K. C. and Pratsinis, S. E. (2001), Control of Phase and Pore Structure of Titania Powders Using HCl and NH4OH Catalysts. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 84: 92–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.2001.tb00613.x
R. H. French—contributing editor
This research was sponsored by the SNF (Swiss National Science Foundation) and the KOSEF (Korea Science and Engineering Foundation).
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript No. 188947. Received November 16, 1999; approved July 31, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!