K. T. Faber—contributing editor
Structural Evolution of Thermal-Sprayed Yttria-Stabilized ZrO2 Thermal Barrier Coatings with Annealing—A Neutron Diffraction Study
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 678–680, March 2001
How to Cite
Vogt, T., Hunter, B. A. and Thornton, J. (2001), Structural Evolution of Thermal-Sprayed Yttria-Stabilized ZrO2 Thermal Barrier Coatings with Annealing—A Neutron Diffraction Study. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 84: 678–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.2001.tb00726.x
This work was partially supported by the Division of Material Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy, under Contract No. DE-AC02-98CH10886. One of us (T.V.) would like to thank ANSTO for financial support during an extended visit in 1998.
Member, American Ceramic Society.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript No. 188586. Received May 5, 2000; approved October 30, 2000.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Healing of the Interface Between Splashed Particles and Underlying Bulk Coating and Its Influence on Isothermal Oxidation Behavior of LPPS MCrAlY Bond Coat, Journal of Thermal Spray Technology, 2015, 24, 4, 611, , , , ,
- 2Effect of particle in-flight behavior on the composition of thermal barrier coatings, Applied Surface Science, 2013, 286, 184, , , , , , ,
- 4Effect of Chemical Compositions and Surface Morphologies of MCrAlY Coating on Its Isothermal Oxidation Behavior, Journal of Thermal Spray Technology, 2011, 20, 1-2, 121, , , , ,
- 6Modelling of gas permeation through ceramic coatings produced by thermal spraying, Acta Materialia, 2008, 56, 4, 874, , ,
- 7A life time model for ceramic thermal barrier coatings, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2003, 358, 1-2, 255, , , ,