Member, American Ceramic Society.
Influence of Tetragonality on Tetragonal-to-Monoclinic Phase Transformation during Hydrothermal Aging in Plasma-Sprayed Yttria-Stabilized Zirconia Coatings
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2004
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 1037–1042, May 2001
How to Cite
Yasuda, K., Goto, Y. and Takeda, H. (2001), Influence of Tetragonality on Tetragonal-to-Monoclinic Phase Transformation during Hydrothermal Aging in Plasma-Sprayed Yttria-Stabilized Zirconia Coatings. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 84: 1037–1042. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.2001.tb00787.x
J. L. Smialek—contributing editor
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript No. 189524. Received March 1, 1999; approved December 4, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!