Member, American Ceramic Society.
Creep Viscosity and Stress Relaxation of Gel-Derived Silicon Oxycarbide Glasses
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 1052–1058, May 2001
How to Cite
Rouxel, T., Soraru, G.-D. and Vicens, J. (2001), Creep Viscosity and Stress Relaxation of Gel-Derived Silicon Oxycarbide Glasses. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 84: 1052–1058. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.2001.tb00789.x
R. Raj—contributing editor
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript No. 188548. Received May 23, 2000; approved November 13, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!