Fellow, American Ceramic Society.
Contact-induced Damage in Ceramic Coatings on Compliant Substrates: Fracture Mechanics and Design
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 1066–1072, May 2001
How to Cite
Rhee, Y.-W., Kim, H.-W., Deng, Y. and Lawn, B. R. (2001), Contact-induced Damage in Ceramic Coatings on Compliant Substrates: Fracture Mechanics and Design. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 84: 1066–1072. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.2001.tb00791.x
G.M. Pharr—contributing editor
Supported by grants from the Korean Science and Engineering Foundation (author YWR) and the U.S. National Institute of Dental Research.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript No. 188440. Received June 22, 2000; approved November 20, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!