R. K. Brow—contributing editor
Near-Field Optical Characterization of Nanocomposite Materials
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1057–1060, May 2002
How to Cite
Novotny, L. (2002), Near-Field Optical Characterization of Nanocomposite Materials. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 85: 1057–1060. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.2002.tb00222.x
Presented at the Fall Meeting of the Glass and Optical Materials Division, Oct. 1–4, 2000, Corning, NY.
This work was supported by the NSF Grant No. DMR–0078939.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript No. 187937. Received February 15, 2001; approved August 15, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!