Now with Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Department, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO 80401.
Characterization of the Free-Carbon Phase in Si-C-N Ceramics: Part II, Comparison of Different Polysilazane Precursors
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1268–1274, May 2002
How to Cite
Trassl, S., Kleebe, H.-J., Störmer, H., Motz, G., Rössler, E. and Ziegler, G. (2002), Characterization of the Free-Carbon Phase in Si-C-N Ceramics: Part II, Comparison of Different Polysilazane Precursors. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 85: 1268–1274. doi: 10.1111/j.1151-2916.2002.tb00256.x
R. Naslain—contributing editor
Supported by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG), Bonn, Germany.
Member, American Ceramic Society.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript No. 188085. Received December 12, 2000; approved January 10, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!